Home > Forum > General > next year and was a dynamic dual threat who featured an
General
Titles: next year and was a dynamic dual threat who featured an Update time: Nov 08, 2018
1#

Rams finally make first pick grab TCU OT Noteboom "I think it's a great situation for him to be able to come in and learn behind Andrew Whitworth and Rob Havenstein two tackles we feel great about" Rams coach Sean McVay said.Said general manager Les Snead: "Joe is a lucky man."A three-year starter for the Horned Frogs Noteboom could eventually be the successor to the 36-year-old Whitworth. Whitworth signed a three-year contract last March and immediately helped stabilize the offensive line for the Rams who went from the worst scoring offense in the NFL to leading the league at 29.9 points per game in McVay's first season as head coach.The Rams started the same offensive line for 15 of 16 regular-season games and their wild-card round

Christian McCaffrey Authentic Jersey

loss to Atlanta a scenario McVay knows is unlikely to be repeated over multiple seasons. Noteboom who started his final 40 games at TCU and played left tackle in his final two seasons will get a chance to start out as the reserve swing tackle.An honorable mention All-Big-12 selection last season and four-time first-team all-conference academic selection the Rams believe Noteboom has the versatility and intelligence to fill that role in the near term."I can tell you that from a mental standpoint to be active on game day number one you're going to have to https://www.mccaffreypanthersfan.com/authentic-lj-mccray-jersey-sale-1_73.html be able to learn two positions" Snead said. "He

Julius Peppers Authentic Jersey

can do that that's no problem for him. From that point forward it's going out and earning a job on the field."But the main priority for Noteboom will be to learn from Whitworth a two-time first-team All-Pro.McVay credited Whitworth's leadership with helping accelerate the cohesion of the Rams offensive line last season and he believes the veteran can serve the same role in being a mentor to help Noteboom develop."I think he was instrumental in really helping our line as a whole last year and I know he'll do the same taking Joe underneath his arm and kind of guiding him along the way" McVay said."That's perfect. I learn from a Pro Bowler a veteran" Noteboom said on a conference call. "It's fantastic just knowing all the pieces they have added and what a great young team it is and Coach McVay. I think it's the perfect spot."The Rams were originally set to make their first selection with the 23rd pick in the third round but made a trade with Oakland picking up a sixth-round pick for moving down two spots from 87th overall.After not making a selection in the first two rounds having traded their first-round pick to New England for wide receiver Brandin Cooks earlier this month after they dealt their second-round pick to Buffalo for wide receiver

Cam Newton Authentic Jersey

Sammy Watkins in August the Rams go into Saturday with eight picks.The Rams have four picks in the fourth round and four more in https://www.mccaffreypanthersfan.com/authentic-thomas-davis-sr-jersey-sale-1_96.html the sixth round all acquired either through trades or as compensatory selections.__Kelvin Benjamin White Elite Jersey Greg Olsen White Elite Jersey Vernon Butler Jersey Kyle Love Jersey Kawann Short Jersey Fred Ross Jersey Zeek Bigger Jersey Toby Johnson Jersey Kaelin Clay Jersey Mike Tolbert Jersey Cheap Greg Van Roten Jersey Christian McCaffrey Jersey Cheap Austin Duke Jersey Charles Johnson Jersey Chris Manhertz Jersey Star Lotulelei Jersey Graham Gano Jersey Damian Parms Jersey Thomas Davis Sr White Elite Jersey

Total 1 Page/1Record number

Titles:

Content: