Home > Forum > Business,work and study > in and do the job, if need be. “Once you have all the physical tools
Business,work and study
Titles: in and do the job if need be. “Once you have all the physical tools Update time: Nov 08, 2018
1#

Arizona Cardinals' A.Q. Shipley suffers season-ending injury "It's a very unfortunate situation for him and the team" coach Steve Wilks said. "As I mentioned a couple days ago he's a tremendous leader a hard worker and when you talk about the DNA I look for the love of the game very passionate and gritty he really was a leader up front. It's going to be an opportunity for other guys to step up at this particular time particularly Mason Cole."Shipley was the only member of

Tom Brady Authentic Jersey

the Cardinals’ starting offensive line the past two years who didn’t miss a single game because of injury. The four starters alongside him this season — left tackle D.J. Humphries left guard Mike Iupati right guard Justin Pugh and right tackle Andre Smith — all spent time https://www.robgronkowskifanonlie.com/authentic-markus-kuhn-jersey-sale-1_91.html on injured reserve last year. Pugh was with the Giants and Smith was with the Bengals. Shipley is set to make $2 million this season in the final year of his two-year deal with the Cardinals. He was knocked to the ground by a collision with a teammate and writhed in pain on the ground for a few moments before he was helped to his feet and walked off the field under his own power. He was evaluated in a medical tent for several minutes and was then carted off to the training room with a towel draped over his head.Mason Cole the Cardinals' third-round draft pick out of Michigan is expected to assume Shipley’s role with the first-team offense just as he did during the final stages of Saturday’s practice. Cole 6-feet-4 307 pounds has started 104 consecutive games since the start of his high school career in Tarpon Springs Fla."He has a proven track record to be able to come in and be successful" Wilks said. "I'm excited about his opportunity but I'm very disappointed in the loss of A.Q."Cole told azcentral sports during an interview last week he would be prepared for any expanded role that would come his way.“I feel just about ready whenever” he said. “My whole thing my whole career has been about when my name is called just be ready. I https://www.robgronkowskifanonlie.com/authentic-chris-hogan-jersey-sale-1_17.html think we’ve done a great job so far in camp of helping us younger guys get ready and coach (offensive coordinator Mike McCoy) has thrown a lot at us and that’s helped us a lot.”Cole set the record for consecutive starts by an offensive lineman at Michigan (51). He played left tackle for all but one season his junior year when he started all 13 games at center.Cardinals defensive tackle Corey Peters the team’s nine-year veteran said the players have all the faith in the world in Cole.“Mason has all the tools. He showed that in his https://www.robgronkowskifanonlie.com/authentic-julian-edelman-jersey-sale-1_74.html Michigan days” Peters said. “Great competition in college NFL-caliber talent. So he stepped in finished practice. We got some opportunities to go against each other and I think he’s going to be able to step in and do the job if need be. “Once you have all the physical tools it's just about catching up mentally. ... But center is kind of a position where you have to make a lot of calls and direct traffic out there so I think that’s more of the challenge. He definitely has the physical tools."Cole told azcentral sports he has been picking the brains of several of Arizona’s veteran players in hopes of learning as much as he can in his first professional training camp.“It can only help you when you’re on the field with guys like Larry (Fitzgerald) David Johnson and Sam (Bradford) and you’ve got Patrick Peterson across the board from you and you’re playing with some really good players that have had great careers” Cole said. “To start my career off like that and with a team like this with so much experience there’s so much to learn and I’m just so grateful to be part of this organization.”A few days before Shipley was injured Wilks had this to say about Shipley:“The guy that really anchors everything to me is A.Q. I think Shipley does a great job just with his communication identifying the ‘Mike’ (linebacker) and setting us up in the right protection. Everything starts with him. Everybody talks about (his lack of) size length and this and that. But he’s gritty.

Jimmy Garoppolo Authentic Jersey

He’s dirty. I mean I love him.”Will Likely Jersey Jonathan Jones Jersey Kevin Faulk Jersey Logan Ryan Jersey Jason Thompson Jersey Vincent Valentine Jersey Eric Rowe Jersey James White Jersey Cheap Chase Farris Jersey Joe Thuney JerseyMatt Slater Jersey Dont'a Hightower Jersey Montee Ball Jersey Jamil Douglas Jersey Joe Cardona Jersey Shaq Mason Jersey Devin McCourty Jersey Cheap Nike Julian Edelman Jersey On Sale Donald Brown Jersey

Total 1 Page/1Record number

Titles:

Content: